2009/11/13

FORDINHO-LE LUCI BIANCHE RIGETTIANO MIX

Photobucket
"So I wanted to do a mix like this for a really long time. This is a cooling out, tooling around, working on art, making love, driving, eating pizza sort of mix. It is fairly different to the type of music I usually play in the club. This mix has an ebb and flow that is very different from slanging bangers for the people at the club. It reminds me a lot of the way I used to make tapes (or try anyway) when I use to DJ at some raves in 98-99. I hope you enjoy dis mates."

FORDINHO-LE LUCI BIANCHE RIGETTIANO MIX

1 comment:

gordon thomas said...

Osborne - Wait a minute
Runaway - Brooklyn Club Jam
Eli Escobar - Good Time
Only Fools and Horses - Spectacle wins ( Holy Ghost! Remix)
Touch Sensitive - Body Stop
Zwicker - Who you are (Junior Boys Remix)
Relation - Your tiny mind ( Lifelike Remix)
Empire of the Sun - We are the People (Shazam Remix)
Phonat - Set me free
Bent - Always (Trevor Lovey's Remix)
Major Lazer - Cash Flow (Classixx Glass Bottom Dub Mix)
The Glass - Wanna be dancin' (Nadastrom Dub Edit)
Monochrome - Pearl
Roland Clark and The Montanas - Music Taking (Fred Falke Remix)
Farley Jackmaster Funk - Love can't turn around (Lifelike Remix)
Dam-Funk- Purple
Egyptian Lover - I Cry (Night After Night)